Operating in a sector where compliance is a very necessary component of an operation, Transcon seeks to ensure that our systems and accreditations exceed the most stringent of tests, and utilise a raft of internal and external resource to constantly keep on top of this.
We have a heavy focus on health & safety, starting from the very uniforming of our team to the configuration of our fleet, all bound together by Transcon’s own health & safety system. To ensure our team are getting the best in vehicle training we also utilise the services of the Auckland-based Road & Traffic Education Centre (www.rtec.co.nz).
Due to our considerable involvement with both import and export cargo we’re proud to have the following MPI (Ministry for Primary Industries) accreditations:
– MPI-approved transitional facility for the storage and unloading of import containers
– MPI-approved food safety regulated control scheme (RCS) for the transport of export animal-derived products
Of course technology also plays a major part in making things happen, and we rely on a suite of products to deliver our customers and ourselves the best in efficiency, safety, visibility, and portability:
- JMS ‘S4’ tablet-based job despatch system
- International Telematics ‘ibright’ GPS fleet management system
- Fleetio asset management system